Sprint Cup Winning Picks - Odds on the Coca-Cola 600
NASCAR is back at Lowe’s Motor Speedway for the Coca-Cola 600 this Sunday. Last week Tony Stewart won his first race as a car owner when he took the 1 million dollar prize in the Sprint Cup Challenge All-Star race.
Can Tony pull off a Lowe’s double? Or will last year’s Coca-Cola winner, Kasey Kahane, repeat?
How will #48, Lowe’s sponsored car driven by Jimmie Johnson, do?
Let’s analyze the chances of some of the drivers to win the Coca-Cola 600 in the BetUS online sportsbook.
NASCAR: Coca-Cola 600 To Win
1. Jimmie Johnson +600 - - Jimmie and his crew understand that winning an all-star race is nice but at the end of the day winning races like the Coca-Cola 600, which count towards the standings in the Sprint Cup Chase, is much nicer. He has a little more to race for as the #48 is racing at Lowe’s, his home track. Exceptionally well since Johnson has 5 previous victories and an 8.9 average finish at Lowe’s Motor Speedway. Jimmie could be money on Sunday.
2. Kyle Busch +600 - - Kyle finished 7th in the all-star race last week. He’s the only driver to have won three times this year, has had good finishes at Lowe’s Motor Speedway, 4 top tens and 3 top fives, and should be looking for his first victory on the track. He’s got a legitimate shot to win.
3. Jeff Gordon +700 - - The second of Hendrick Motorsports super duo could very well win his 5th start at Lowe’s Motor Speedway. Gordon has had excellent success on this track with 12 top fives and 15 top tens. Gordon will have to turnaround his suspect form as he finished 19 out of 21 drivers in the all-star game last Saturday.
4. Tony Stewart +1000 - - Stewart won the all-star race and finished third in the Southern 500 at Darlington two weeks ago. He showed in the all-star race that he has what it takes to win at Lowe’s. Now, with the victory under his belt, Stewart should be even tougher this Sunday.
5. Mark Martin +1000 - - Martin has two victories on the year and has been driving better with Hendrick Motorsports than he has in years. He’s finding more success because he’s getting the tools he needs from Hendrick. He could easily put another victory into his win column. His Southern 500 victory was very impressive.
6. Greg Biffle +800 - - Biffle has no victories at Lowe’s Motor Speedway but he has been very good lately. He finished in the top ten in the Southern 500 two weeks ago and now has 6 top tens and 3 top fives on the year. Biffle could do well enough to get a victory at Lowes on Sunday.
Best Long Shots
Jeff Burton +2000 - - He won a race on this track last year and even though he finished last in the all star race last week, Burton did finish 6th in the Southern 500 two weeks ago. He has a decent shot in this.